Welcome to Notary Public Wirral & Birkenhead
I am a Notary Public offering my services to clients throughout the Wirral including Birkenhead, Wallasey, West Kirby, Heswall, Parkgate and West Hoylake.
For a quotation or to make an appointment please visit the contact page.
‘Drive Through Notary Service’ - so STILL OPEN FOR BUSINESS with added precautions in these difficult times.
I am operating a “drive-through” service where we carry out most elements of the work in advance by email/telephone/ 07890196348 / firstname.lastname@example.org .
I meet clients at a mutually agreeable venue in Hightown and elsewhere in the NorthWest, to suit disabilities, needs and convenience
I will always email you a copy of your scanned document(s) after the Meeting and will acknowledge receipt of payment of my notarial fee (and any legalisation fees).
There are alternative options for those who are unable to travel to me. (Please note that the UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office and Foreign Embassies may not be operating a full Apostille/Legalisation Service during the Crisis. When you contact me, I can ascertain the latest position. Otherwise please check the Foreign Office Legalisation website at: www.gov.uk/get-document-legalised and the website of the relevant Embassy concerned. )
Many thanks and Stay Well
I qualified as a Notary Public 12 years ago because of a need for a service to assist businesses and people with transactions outside the United Kingdom. I am available to make things happen.
I am a friendly, multi-lingual and easy to understand notary public.
- What does a Notary Public do?
- Services for Businesses
- Services for Individuals
- What is Apostille or Legalisation?
- Identification required when seeing a Notary Public
- Notarisation of Qualifications
- How much does it cost for documents notarising?
If you require legal advice regarding property in Spain or Spanish law I can recommend Enrique Sanchez.
Dallas Legal are a boutique firm of lawyers and legal consultants in commercial law www.dallaslegal.co.uk
A Notary Public is a specialist lawyer who can witness or certify documents for use in foreign countries. By virtue of the Notaries signature and official seal, authorities in other countries will be assured that the relevant checks have been carried out.
As an example, when buying a property abroad you may need to give your overseas lawyer power to deal with the purchase. A Notary Public can watch you sign a Power of Attorney and then notarise this document to ensure that it is accepted in the country involved.
A notarised document may often need to be further authenticated by having the U.K. Foreign and Commonwealth Office confirm the validity of the notary's signature and seal. The requirement for this will depend on the foreign country involved. This is done by legalisation by the use of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office's official certificate attached to the document, known as an apostille. These are internationally recognised due to the Hague Convention.
To comply with money laundering regulations a Notary must confirm your identity. When attending an appointment with a Notary each person signing the document must provide at least one of the following:
- Driving licence with photo ID card
- A valid passport
- National identity card (only for EEA state members)
- Armed forces pass (with photo and signature)
- Firearms licence (with photo and signature)
- Any other official government issue ID card (with photo and signature)
- Residence permit (where relevant)
You must also provide proof of your address by one of the following:
- Recent bank statement or letter from bank
- Recent utility bill or council tax bill (not a mobile phone bill)
- Tenancy agreement or Housing Association rent card for your current address
- Inland Revenue tax demand or self assessment statement
If you are acting on behalf of a Corporation you must provide evidence of the due incorporation of the company. This can be one of the following documents:
- Certificate of incorporation
- Extract from the company register
- Latest report and audited accounts
- Up to date certified copy of partnership agreement
Large numbers of certificates are often required to be notarised when applying for jobs or any positions abroad. We can have these notarised quickly and efficiently upon the production of the originals. If originals are not available please do call us to see if there is an alternative.
The cost will depend on the number of documents to be notarised. To obtain a quote please contact us with the following information:
- What type of document do you need notarising?
- How many different documents do you need notarising?
- How many copies of each notarised document do you require?
- Are the documents being notarised for an individual or company?
- Which country are the documents intended for?
- Whether you require an Apostille (if known)?
Please visit the contact us page to obtain a quotation.